Monday, March 31, 2008

NC Department of Treasurer Investment Management Forum

I am doing the rounds in the corporate world, if only I had my dream internship to show for it.

Anyhow, I skipped Leadership Day at school today to attend the NC Department of Treasurer Investment Management Forum at the Rizzo Center. The DuBose house is a great venue for such events and this was one of the best by far.

We had top notch investment management professionals, venture capitalists and economists from all over the country attending. The event was organized as a series of panel discussions, one after the other, with breaks for lunch and coffee included. It was a great networking opportunity and learning experience for someone like me who is trying to break into the industry. The panel on alternative energy was awesome and personally germane for me.

What else? I feel dead tired and it is just Monday today! I need some adrenaline.

No comments: